High-quality preschool makes a difference. Studies have shown that children have stronger math and reading skills. When they are better prepared for kindergarten, they behave better in class, graduate from high school, and go on to college.
Our passion and calling are to nurture and prepare young minds for school readiness—while making it fun. Our developmentally age-appropriate program is encouraging, inspirational, and Bible-based. Teachers and staff provide a loving, Christian atmosphere to help each child grow intellectually, physically, socially, emotionally, and spiritually.
Young children learn best when they have fun in a safe, comfortable space. Our bright and cheerfully-decorated classrooms have convenient access to drinking fountains and bathrooms. The secure, outdoor play areas are the perfect environment for running, jumping, and playing.
The MCS Preschool program offers:
- Safe and nurturing Christian environment
- Integrated Bible literacy and handwriting curriculum
- Full-day and half-day classes for 2- to 4-year-olds
- Extended care: as early as 7:30 am, as late as 6:00 pm*
- Licensed by the California Department of Social Services (Facility #430709420)
* Extended care is available for part-time students before school from 7:30am to 9:00am and after school from 12 noon to 6pm. Full time students are provided a healthy lunch daily, included in tuition.