The emphasis of Academic Summer School is to prepare your child for the grade they will enter this Fall. The goal is to maintain and improve proficiencies while reinforcing the school curriculum. Summer School is a relaxed environment where students will experience memorable, theme based teaching and learning.
- 2019 Academic Summer School will run 6 weeks from June 17 to July 26
- No uniforms are required - Summer Camp T-shirts are required for off-campus field trips only
- Classes will be in session each week from 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 Noon on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday
- Classes are not in session on Wednesdays
- MCS will observe Independence Day. The Birchwood campus will be closed Thursday and Friday July 4th & 5th.
- Morning Extended Care (included with Summer School registration) is available as early as 7:30 a.m. until classes begin at 8:30 a.m.
- Afternoon Summer Day Camp for Summer School Students (optional) is available from 12:00 Noon until 5 p.m.
- Afternoon Extended Care (included in afternoon Summer Day Camp for Summer School Students tuition) after Summer Day Camp dismissal at 5 p.m. until 6:30 p.m.