With COVID-19 school closures
and "summer learning loss
," this summer is the best time for students to maintain and refine critical academic skills.
Milpitas Christian School's Summer Tutoring allows your child to receive personalized instruction in the subjects most important for academic growth. This year, Personal Tutoring is available for 6 weeks from June 15 to July 24.
Subjects for instruction include:
- Tutoring sessions are offered each week on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday between 8:00 am and 4:00 pm. Wednesdays are left open for optional field trips
- Each daily session is 45 minutes, priced at $45 per session
- The non-refundable registration fee is $5
- Students must be registered for at least 2 weeks of the program, with at least 2 sessions each week.
- Language arts
- Reading fluency / comprehension
- Writing skills
- Early literacy skills for grades K-2
- ELL (English Language Learning)
- Other areas as needed